Have you heard of these?
- For a good cleaning use baking soda instead of soap to your dishwasher and run it through its cycle.
- Use to freshen sour dishcloths.
- For those canvas handbags, grab a small brush to scrub, water and baking soda.
- Melted plastic bread wrapper on the toaster – use a baking soda on a damp cloth to create a mild abrasive.
- Stainless steel can really shine – moisten a cloth and shake on a little baking soda. Rinse cloth and dry. Tip: When using on stainless steel wipe with the grain.
- Cutting onions or cleaning fish – remove odors from your hands wash vigorously with baking soda and rinse.
- Sparkling choppers – wet your toothbrush, sprinkle with baking soda. This works on your teeth and dentures.
- Smelly sneakers, boots, slippers sprinkle baking soda to eliminate odor.
- To freshen and clean your mouth, add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to 1/2 glass of water and gargle.
- Cleaning your drains to keep them free-flowing, each week flush them with hot water and put 3-4 of baking soda.
- Remove shower curtain stains wipe with baking soda and water.
- Before washing a pan with burned-on food, soak the pan with soda and hot water for about 15 minutes and scrub as normal with a scouring pad.
- To make beans more digestible soak in 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and water.
- As a mouthwash and to remove canker sore pain rinse with baking soda and water.
- Create a paste of baking soda and water to relieve pain of sunburn.
- Badly-burned pans sprinkle a thick layer of baking soda directly onto the burned-on food and just enough water to moisten the baking soda. Let the pot sit overnight, then scrub clean next day.
- Non-toxic play clay for children: Mix 1 1/4 cups water, 1 cup cornstarch, and 2 cups of baking soda.
- Ran out of deodorant, baking soda under your arms is a comparable substitute.
- Put baking soda on a clean moistened cloth, wipe car windshield inside and out to repel rain.
- To clean your barbecue grill – sprinkle baking soda on grill, let it soak, and rinse.
- Greasy garage floor can be cleaned by shake soda on grease spot, let stand, vigorously scrub and rinse.
- Give your silverware a good polish, add baking soda to damp cloth, wipe, rinse, and dry.
Do you have green or Eco-friendly tips and tricks? We know you do, send them to us for an opportunity to be a Guest Blogger. What better way to build your community by sharing your knowledge?
1st Green Clean - A Leader in Home Management Services
1st Green Clean prides itself as a premier leader in residential home management services. 1st Green Clean is a luxury service provider we accept a limited number of appointments, we have an exclusive and limited clientele. When you invest in a home, you want a service provider that invests time in managing your home service needs, comprehensive consultation, and the security of reliable service.
How may we service you?: http://www.1greenclean.com/our-services.html
Tweet with us on Twitter
Fan us on Facebook
Pin with us on Pinterest
Have you been looking for simple everyday tips and tricks to green cleaning? You're a Bad Wife Because You Can't Clean the House?: A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Your Home Mother-in-Law Approved was written just for you. Get your copy today! It’s affordable because everyone should be able to benefit from a healthier lifestyle.