We are all in a time crunch it seems these days. With the never-ending demands on your time how do you stay ahead of the curve? By doing a little more each day to remove clutter you save cleaning time. Cleaning does not always need to take hours when you begin to think E.C.O. You will be amazed how 15 minutes of straightening-up a couple times a week will make your home look and saves you time during your regular cleaning routine.
Here are some ideas to get you started on the path to being clutter free and gain more of your valuable time. I know you have more, post them below. We like sharing tips.
- Pass along your subscription to publications you no longer read by calling the subscription department and change the name and address to have it delivered to someone else like a friend or family member.
- Hang photographs on the wall to minimize tabletop clutter, preserve furniture longer, and save on cleaning time.
- Keep a pair of scissors in the car and kitchen. They are a huge time-saver when opening bags, cutting scallions, roadside emergencies, or opening bakery boxes tied with string. They travel better than a knife.
- Clean out your closet twice a year to support a local homeless shelter or friend them along. Not only will you have more closet space you may save money by adding your new-found fashions.
- If you open and read all of your mail daily, you will save a pile up on dinner table.
Don’t forget to comment, like and share this great content and help others.
Do you have questions? Contact us for answers. Do you have sound business advice?
Send it to us for the opportunity to be a featured Contributor.
1st Green Clean – A Leader in Home Management Services
1st Green Clean prides itself as a premier leader in residential home management services. 1st Green Clean is a luxury service provider we accept a limited number of appointments, we have an exclusive and limited clientele. When you invest in a home, you want a service provider that invests time in managing your home service needs, comprehensive consultation, and the security of reliable service.
Our mission is to become a leader in small and medium size business consulting by providing our clients with business services that help them become more successful industry leaders.
We are socially active:
Friend us on Facebook
Tweet with us on Twitter
Link with us on LinkedIn