Everyone loves a sparkling streak-free window. Bright and clean shiny windows add lets in the most natural light and gives any home a new look. Windows, like furniture require their own maintenance to keep them looking their best. These simple 7 tips will give you those windows you can’t wait to show off every day or at your next holiday celebration.
1) Make sure you full dry your windows in one direction – left to right or top to bottom. Cleaning mixing directions will leave your windows noticeably streaky and unclean.
2) To clean your window glass, spray enough cleaning solution covering the entire area.
3) Only clean the window sills after you have finished cleaning your glass surface. To clean the window sills take a clean dry cloth and dab it with rubbing alcohol. Rub the surface firmly to remove any spots for a beautiful shine.
4) Windows are very sensitive to dirt. You should therefore apply only clean water in cleaning windows and in cases where you use damp cloth, use only clean cloths.
5) For glass that is greasy or smoky, use a dry clean cloth damp cloth (water) and white vinegar to cut through the grease. Using white vinegar will remove the grease without leaving streaks.
6) When cleaning windows taller than you can reach, use a step ladder. Safety is always your first priority. Check and make sure the stool is stable and the legs a securely locked in place.
7) It is easier to use a spray bottle than a heavy bucket of water. Plus, with a bucket of water there is always the chance of dripping and spilling water on the floor causing a slipping hazard. No need to add more work.
Now find a window to shine.
#Home improvement, #clean windows, #window sills, #vinegar, #streaks
Don’t forget to comment, like and share.
Do you have green or Eco-friendly tips and tricks? We know you do, send them to us for an opportunity to be a Guest Blogger. What better way to build your community by sharing your knowledge?
1st Green Clean - A Leader in Home Management Services
1st Green Clean prides itself as a premier leader in residential home management services. 1st Green Clean is a luxury service provider we accept a limited number of appointments, we have an exclusive and limited clientele. When you invest in a home, you want a service provider that invests time in managing your home service needs, comprehensive consultation, and the security of reliable service.
Tweet with us on Twitter
Fan us on Facebook
Pin with us on Pinterest