This uplifting all-purpose spray combines the power of three effective green cleaning ingredients – lemons, limes, and vinegar – and it can be used virtually anywhere in your home from the bathroom to the kitchen to the windows. Just breathe in its fresh citrusy scent and you’ll be inspired to get some serious cleaning done in your home! Not only that, but with its safe, eco-friendly, and cost-effective ingredients that clean and disinfect naturally, you won’t mind using it generously, since it’s so easy to whip up another batch!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes Ingredients:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Juice the lemon and lime and strain the juice through a natural cloth or unbleached coffee filter into a measuring cup to remove all the pulp. Otherwise, the pulp could clog the sprayer.
- Add the lemon juice, lime juice, vinegar, and water to a spray bottle. Shake well.
- Spray it on whatever needs cleaning and let it sit for a few minutes to allow mineral deposits to loosen, grease to dissolve, grime to lift, and surfaces to be disinfected.
- Rinse well with water unless you’re doing quick cleaning, or cleaning mirrors or windows, then simply buff dry with a clean soft cloth for a streak-free shine.
In addition, the high acidity level of lemons, limes, and vinegar help loosen mineral deposits, such as lime and calcium, and dissolve soap scum due to their alkaline nature. Plus, this cleaner helps remove stains, such as coffee and tea, so it is especially great for cleaning kitchen sinks and more.
1st Green Clean prides itself as a premier leader in residential home management services for both large and small homes. Our concept of providing a comprehensive program, with exceptional management support is what separates 1st Green Clean from our competition.
1st Green Clean - A Leader in Home Management Services
(866) 905-9002 ext.104
Proudly serving the Washington, D.C. Metro Area since 2007.
Don't miss the timely information and tips we share in our blog and newsletter. Sign up today! http://www.1greenclean.com/our-blog.html
How may we service you today?: http://my.officef5.com/s/4592