- Noticeable Swelling (closets, drawers, paper – you open it and stuff falls out)
- Sore Shins That Never Heal (damaged repeatedly by falling over junk)
- Revoked parking (curbside parking because the garage is too full of stuff)
- Aching Tenderness (need to take care of random shiny objects and multiple sets)
- Hoarseness with Nagging Cough (all the talking about and yelling at the children to pick up their stuff)
- Unusual Discharge (falling items from shelves, drawers, closets, rooms or garage)
These conditions are serious, but not terminal. Log on to www.1greenclean.com and learn more about the treatments available for your condition or grab your phone and call 1st Green Clean the leader in home management services and let us get you the treatment you need.
~ Here's to clutter free and organized 2014. Happy New Year!
Do you have green or Eco-friendly tips and tricks? We know you do, send them to us for an opportunity to be a Guest Blogger. What better way to build your community by sharing your knowledge?
1st Green Clean - A Leader in Home Management Services
This holiday season give the gift of a healthier home.
1st Green Clean prides itself as a premier leader in residential home management services. 1st Green Clean is a luxury service provider we accept a limited number of appointments, we have an exclusive and limited clientele. When you invest in a home, you want a service provider that invests time in managing your home service needs, comprehensive consultation, and the security of reliable service.
P.S. Hurry! Our services are exclusive and strictly limited. Don’t miss out!
Call now! 866-905-9002 ext. 104
How may we service you?: http://www.1greenclean.com/our-services.html
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/1stGreenClean
Fan us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/1st-Green-Clean/171400231379
Pin with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/1stgreen/pins/